Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jenny1079 Replies back

I tried to leave a comment on the blog, but my Mac is not a blogger fan and
wouldn't let me. Of course ;)

Thank you so much for rec'ing Dear Maggie today! I cannot tell you how appreciative I
am of it or how awesome the review was! I am actually finding it a little hard
to convey at the moment, and that is not something that usually happens to me
since I'm such a wordy h00r, lol.

Oh, and I love the idea of the blog. I hope it gives some of the newer
authors/fics the some more of the recognition they deserve.

xx

Jenny

Jenny1079 Fanfic Profile 

Jenny's profile link can take you to all of her other goodies, where a O/S of Dear Maggie is up. I just read it earlier today and it held a little more information in it, a clue you would say.. (:

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been surfing internet for more than 3 hours today, yet I have not found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Best of luck for the next! Please visit my web site Reviewexpress.com. Best Google Map Review.

    ReplyDelete